Addiction counselor or license clinician
Assessments and treatment planning ONLY. The right candidate will have a certification in addictions counseling and/or an LGSW, LCPC, or LCSW-C. Must have experience in utilizing the ASAM criteria for addiction treatment as well as proficient knowledge of DSM-V diagnoses.
This is a 20 hour per week contractual position.
Ongoing Contractual Positions
Certified Addictions Counselors
* Must have an addiction certification in good standing with the State of Maryland
* Strong writing skills
* Proficient using Microsoft Office and be familiar with case management software
* Excellent communication skills
Pay will be commensurate with experience and expected caseload. This is a contractual position however, the right candidate will be considered for full time employment.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program Counselors ( Adult PRP)
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Have extensive knowledge of or at least 3 years experience working with those who suffer from mental illness.
* Excellent time management skills and attention to detail is a must
* Proficient using Microsoft Office and similar applications.
Pay will be commensurate with experience . Caseload will never exceed 6 active clients. This is a contractual position.